Friday, March 25, 2011

British Sexiness Covered in Chunky Peanut Butter.

You know what I haven't had in forever? A chunky peanut butter sandwich, there are few pleasures in life better than chunky peanut butter....well, maybe sex, but it would depend on who you're having sex with.

Example: Sex with Colin Firth is way better than chunky peanut butter, but chunky peanut butter is better than sex with Michael Cera. However, sex with Michael Cera while covered in chunky peanut butter is better than sex with Colin Firth. Sex with Colin Firth while covered in chunky peanut butter trumps all. These are the rules, I don't make them I just follow them, actually I did make these rules but they should still be followed.
Pretty.




I know some of you are gonna be like, "Hey, I love Michael Cera way more than Colin Firth and I don't even like chunky peanut butter."  I completely understand that we all have different opinions about sexiness and our food covered sex preferences...but Colin Firth is British and pretty and chunky peanut butter is awesome I'm right and you wrong so there!!!



You know who else is pretty and British? Hugh Laurie, but you don't cover Hugh Laurie in chunky peanut butter...Hugh Laurie is just for  looking at, he's that attractive.
Very Pretty






Excuse me while I go buy some chunky peanut butter...for a sandwich you dirty birds, what else would it be for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment