Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor

The great Elizabeth Taylor died today at 79 years old.

Now I know that she's had health issues for years but honestly I'm kind of pissed that she's gone and Charlie Sheen is still as healthy as a horse.  Don't get me wrong I don't wish death or hardship on anyone but...SERIOUSLY?!? He spends 20 odd years living on coke and hookers with no problem and out lives Elizabeth freakin Taylor!!
Theory: What if Charlie Sheen really IS a warlock and he's using his plethora of Tiger Blood to project all his inevitable health issues on to more talented celebrities? Leslie Nielson, Tom Bosley, Tony Curtis and Gary Coleman all more awesome that Charlie...I know you'll say that they died of natural causes and that blaming Sheen is immature and irrational but I say that you're in on the conspiracy and you helped kill Leslie Nielson!! What, was Airplane not funny enough for you? You thought Major League was a more deserving work of "comic gold" ...surely you can't be serious?

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, I'm serious and don't call me Shirley!

Brilliant and I couldn't agree more.

Post a Comment